Employee Health Management
Building a Healthier Community With Healthier Employees
Healthcare spending is rising faster than at anytime in our history, and business is seeing the effect. Health insurance costs are the fastest growing cost for most businesses. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation and the Health Research and Educational Trust, premiums for employer-sponsored health insurance in the United States have been rising four times faster on average than workers' earnings since 2000.
Healthcare costs effect employers, employees, and the entire community.
A well-designed plan to improve employee health and help people understand how to use the healthcare system helps employees be healthier, happier and more productive. It also can help save money.
Premier Community Health (PCH), a part of Premier Health, is here to help you and your employees be healthier without spending a lot of money – and potentially showing a cost savings.
What PCH Does for You
PCH offers a comprehensive employee health management program to help you and your employees be as healthy as possible and know how to use the healthcare system most effectively. We use the following steps to serve you and your employees:
- We survey your employees to find out what programs and services they are interested in—and what they don’t want.
- Then, we analyze the demographics of your company.
- With this information, we create a program plan that can impact the health of your employees—short term and long term.
- You choose what you want to do, and we provide a menu of services and screenings for implementation of your plan.
- To help your employees know what they’re doing, we track employees who participate in programs and health screenings. This information is confidential and only shared with the employee.
- Then, to help people make health behavior changes, we provide health counseling to help them understand the appropriate health resources to use in different circumstances. Topics include when to use self-care verses medical care and what is available to control life-long diseases such as diabetes, smoking, asthma, heart disease and other health issues to live a better life and save money.
For more information about the PCH employee health management program, please contact us at (937) 227-9400.